- $498,000Great Neck, NY
- $299,000Great Neck, NY
- $280,000Great Neck, NY
- $1,338,000Manhasset, NY
- $160,000Mineola, NY
- $1,395,000Port Washington, NY
- $1,329,537Port Washington, NY
- $1,198,814Port Washington, NY
- $1,165,733Port Washington, NY
- $1,059,947Port Washington, NY
- $849,000Port Washington, NY
- $615,000Port Washington, NY
- $2,700Port Washington, NY
- $2,300Port Washington, NY
Recently Sold Properties
- $1,599,000Port Washington, NY
- $1,375,000Port Washington, NY
- $1,262,500Port Washington, NY
- $965,000Port Washington, NY
- $903,000Port Washington, NY
- $798,000Port Washington, NY
- $722,000Port Washington, NY
- $670,000Port Washington, NY
- $640,000Port Washington, NY
- $592,000Port Washington, NY
- $2,250Port Washington, NY
- $2,700Port Washington, NY
- $4,850,000Sands Point, NY
- $4,050,000Sands Point, NY
Please view this website as an introduction of my services in Port Washington, Sands Point, Manhasset, Roslyn, Great Neck – all across the North Shore. Give me a call or send an email when you are ready to visit some homes or to schedule a free home selling consultation. I look forward to working with you!
Long Island Real Estate Market 411
A Quarterly Market Update
Featured Listing - Port Washington
6 Birchwood Avenue - $898,000
Edith E, Katz
Licensed Associate Broker
Edith is recognized with ‘the’ mark of accomplishment in the Luxury Marketplace. Her Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) designation assures affluent buyers & sellers that Edie is among the elite network of realtors who have earned this prestigious designation by consistently providing local market knowledge, experience & competence.
Over the years, Edith’s “Gold Coast” expertise of working with the luxury consumer has allowed her to anticipate and recognize needs of her client base and implement result driven marketing strategies.
Edith is a Senior Real Estate Specialist, Certified Luxury Homes Marketing Specialist, Certified Buyers Representative, ePro, Relocation Specialist with “Leading Real Estate Companies of the World” & Notary Public.
From cottages to castles, Edith has helped sell and buy them all…She loves to help people through this “MOVING” phase of their lives. Matching up people to properties means she really has to understand the needs, wishes & excitement behind these big decisions.
Edith believes, “Home is where your heart lives”.
Laffey Real Estate’s Top Overall Producer 2020 Award
Port Washington/Sands Point Office
What Clients Are Saying
I used Edie Katz at Laffey Real Estate to facilitate the purchase of a home in Port Washington. I could not have been happier with her work and fully recommend her. When I initially saw property that I thought was a very good buy, I was initially told by another agent that the house was in contract with multiple back-up buyers, so I should forget about the property. Edie suggested moving forward nonetheless and the next thing I knew a few days later was I had a contract. I found her people skills excellent. Her knowledge of all the “ins and outs” of the real estate market is equally excellent. In addition, she is a thoughtful person, willing to assist in any way she can, even after the closing. Over the years, I have dealt with a number of people in the real estate market, and Edie is by far the best I have come across. Bill Brooks